Magellan Roadmate 1200 GPS is a portable GPS navigator that includes-rich GPS navigation experience. It is an affordable and pocket-sized personal auto navigation device. The latest and easy-to-use interface enables the user to locate virtually anywhere in seconds without going through the instructions.
With the Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS, users can easily reach the destination. Also, this device includes many exciting features that make navigation easy. Along with this, the user gets free voice instructions to concentrate on driving in a hassle-free manner.
Besides the latest features, the entire Magellan device is preloaded with Canada, the USA, and Puerto Rico maps. But, to make the most of the GPS device, it becomes necessary for the users to update the Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS device.
Moreover, with the help of the information provided here, it would become easy for all users to update the Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS.
Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS Features
Below provided are the features of Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS:
- It has a 3.5″ color touch screen control
- There are 1.3 million points of interest included in this device
- It allows the user to select up to 20 destinations and route in a preferred order
- It has an SD card preloaded with maps of Canada, the USA, and Puerto Rico.
Ways to update Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS
The Magellan RoadMate 1200 is a navigation gadget that guides its users to their destinations with the map’s help that has synced the pre-loaded SD card information.
With the Magellan RoadMate 1200, the user can seamlessly drive their car and reach their preferred destination. Furthermore, for all users, we have here discussed the ways to Magellan GPS Update. So, follow the steps mentioned below:
- The users are suggested to visit the official website of Magellan GPS.
- On the official website, click on the “Support” option, and from there, choose the “Manuals and Software Updates” option.
- Then from the drop-down menu, users are recommended to choose the product that they want to select.
- Now under the heading “My Magellan Is,” select the Magellan Roadmate series. Then select a model, i.e., “Magellan 1200 GPS- the US” and then hit on the “Submit” option.
- Now the users are suggested to choose which part they like to update the software or the maps.
- For software updates, click on the link under the heading “Updates,” wherein the users are suggested to click on “I want to download this update” option.
- Now login to the Magellan Account. If any user doesn’t have an account, they are suggested to create an account.
- Then click on “Download Now” and leave the system till it gets updated.
- When the download gets complete, then open the product’s update record and tap on the “Next” twice and turn “ON” the RoadMate 1200.
- After that, click on the “Proceed” option in the Windows Signature box. Further, click on “Next” and then the update will begin on the gadget.
- After that, click on “Completion” when the update gets finished.
- After downloading gets complete, then restart the device. After that, experience the trouble-free navigation assistance with the latest GPS map updates.
With the help of the ways, the user can effectively update the Magellan RoadMate 1200 GPS device. If there is any user who fails to update the device, they can take assistance from the experts. However, professionals are always there to assist users. So, feel free to commune with the experts to update the Magellan 1200 GPS device.